Friday, August 14, 2015

MOVING OUT

     Hello fellows!

     It's saddening for me to say this, but Book Loving By M. is moving.

     I wasn't very satisfied with my work on this blog, and Blogger was a different blogosphere for me. A couple months before starting BLBM, I discovered Tumblr and was adjusted to its mechanics. Blogger was quite different and it wasn't as accessible for me as much as Tumblr was. I had the mobile app for Tumblr and used it quite frequently there. I didn't use my laptop as much because I just never had the time. Even with my Tumblr, the majority of my time was used via their mobile app.

     I didn't find the mobile app for Blogger as easy as desktop. So I deleted the app and only posted from my laptop. But as summer progresses, I realize I use my iPod more than my laptop so I've decided to move my Blogger blog onto Tumblr. It will have the same content, if not then more. I've already uploaded all my book reviews from this blog onto xoxo Bookish Angel. It'll take quite a while to change all my Blogger-related accounts and other stuff linked with this blog so please bear with the change.

     I hope to see you on Tumblr!

and for one last time,
      That's all for my post, and remember: you should be a tree; they have awesome afterlives.

No comments:

Post a Comment