Sunday, April 5, 2015

FINISHED: Siege and Storm

     Hello fellows!

     I'VE FINISHED SIEGE AND STORM. After the storm has passed (metaphorically meaning my school projects), I've finally gotten the chance to regain some time made for reading. CELEBRATION!!!

     I read half of the book as an ebook on my iPad and the other half with my friend's copy of Siege and Storm. I actually borrowed the copy a couple days ago, and because I successfully completed the book with the help of: finishing homework during class time. Thank the Lord for distractions during class. I already returned the book but I won't be borrowing Ruin and Rising for a couple of days because I set up a deadline for myself with reading Aimee and the heartthrob and The Truth About Jack by their release dates (which is April 14, 2015 for the both of them).


Title: Siege and Storm
Author: Leigh Bardugo
Publisher: Henry Holt & Co.
Date Released: June 4, 2013
Number of Pages: 435








     Anticipate for a review of Shadow and Bone (I'm almost done typing it) a little after April 14, 2015 due to my busy, busy deadline. I've already finished Aimee and the Heartthrob so I might finish The Truth About Jack sometime soon. Who knows, maybe I'll publish the review soon.

     That's all for my post, and remember: you should be a tree; they have awesome afterlives.

No comments:

Post a Comment