Saturday, March 7, 2015

CURRENTLY READING: Week of March 7, 2015

     Hello fellows!

    Sorry, I haven't been posting as much as I have when this blog was still anew but you know, life happens. Anyways, I would like to keep this post short and sweet (because I'm heading to Toronto in a couple hours). So let's get to the point.

     Here are the books I'm currently reading (not my goals):
  1. Days of Blood and Starlight (forgive me, I'm still reading it)
  2. Accidentally In Love With A Gangster: Part One (this is a published Wattpad book that is sold in the Philippines // is in Tagalog)
  3. Cruel Beauty (just started last night)
  4. The Night Circus (started on Thursday)
Title: Days of Blood and Starlight
Author: Laini Taylor
Publisher: Little, Brown and Company
Date Released: November 6, 2012
Number of Pages: 513







Title: Accidentally In Love With A Gangster: Part One
Author: "Marielicious"
Publisher: Summit Publishing Co.
Date Released: August  25, 2014
Number of Pages: 337







Title: Cruel Beauty
Author: Rosamund Hodge
Publisher: Balzer + Bray
Date Released: January 28, 2014
Number of Pages: 352







Title: The Night Circus
Author: Erin Morgenstern
Publisher: Doubleday
Date Released: September 13, 2011
Number of Pages: 387








Yeah, yeah. I know. It's not really good to be reading multiple books at a time, but YOLO.

     That's all for my post, and remember: you should be a tree; they have awesome afterlives

No comments:

Post a Comment