Thursday, March 12, 2015

MONTH OVERVIEW: February

     Hello fellows!

     I know it won't seem as much to you guys, but for me this is quite an achievement. I'VE HAD MY BLOG FOR A MONTH. Sad, really, how I think of a month-long blog as something to celebrate. Whatever, I'm Mia anyways. I'm weird like that. I guess I'll start off my post with: thank you so much for going on my blog. When I started this "project", I thought I would have only a couple of pageviews (half would have probably been from me). But you guys have proved me wrong. I've gotten a supple amount of viewers and I would like to thank you guys for it. Thank you.

     After such a long month (tests, report cards, projects, etc.), I'm actually really happy I've truly read more than 5 books. At first, I thought I would have to settle on 1 book each week due to busy schedules, but alas I have pushed through. The books I've read this month are:

Title: Heir of Fire
Author: Sarah J. Maas
Publisher: Bloomsbury USA Childrens
Date Released: September 1, 2014
Number of Pages: 562







Title: Not In The Script
Author: Amy Finnegan
Publisher: Bloomsbury USA Childrens
Date Released: October 7, 2014
Number of Pages: 392







Title: Let It Snow
Author: John Green, Maureen Johnson, Lauren Myracle
Publisher: Speak
Date Released: October 2, 2008
Number of Pages: 352







Title: A Little Something Different
Author: Sandy Hall
Publisher: Swoon Reads
Date Released: August 26, 2014
Number of Pages: 272







Title: Daughter of Smoke and Bone
Author: Laini Taylor
Publisher: Little, Brown and Company
Date Released: September 27, 2011
Number of Pages: 418







Title: The Winner's Curse
Author: Marie Rutkoski
Publisher: Farrar Straus Giroux
Date Released: March 4, 2014
Number of Pages: 355
Title: The Winner's Crime
Author: Marie Rutkoski
Publisher: Farrar Straus Giroux
Date Released: March 3, 2015
Number of Pages: 417







Title: Operation: Break the Casanova's Heart
Author: Aly Almario
Publisher: Pop Fiction
Date Released: August 28, 2013
Number of Pages: 189








     Despite the scarce amount of books, I'm proud I finished one book at all. If you're fortunate enough to have read more, I'M JEALOUS. There's not enough time in the world for me to be able and finished my TBR Pile.

     That's all for my post, and remember: you should be a tree; they have awesome afterlives.

No comments:

Post a Comment