Thursday, March 26, 2015

FINISHED: Spring Break Reads

     Hello fellows!

     Unfortunately, it's the week after Spring Break and our well-appreciated vacation is now over. I [obviously] didn't finish as many books as I had thoroughly-anticipated. 5 books have been checked off of my reading list (2 Wattpad books and 3 actual books).
     Also, if you didn't know this about me, I believe I haven't yet stated it here, I love reading on Wattpad. In fact, I did a class speech on the subject. Yeah, that's how much I love the community. If you didn't know what it is, it's a community of published and undiscovered writers and readers. You can find out more about the site here.

     I'm sorry, I get so off-topic when typing in my posts.

     Anyways, here is the list of the Wattpad books I read this week:
  1. Temporarily His by lalamusicisme
  2. Must Hate the Playboy by notjustarandomgirl
     Then here is the list of the actual books I read during my free time:
  1. Three Words, Eight Letters, Say It and I'm Yours by girlinlove (Jade Margarette Pitogo)
  2. 548 Heartbeats by Jessamine Versoza
  3. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
     Besides expecting another review coming around soon (maybe Let It Snow or Not In The Script), I don't have much more to say in this post.
 
     That's all for my post, and remember: you should be a tree; they have awesome afterlives.

No comments:

Post a Comment