Tuesday, February 10, 2015

BOOKS 2015: Books I'm Excited For

     Hello fellows!

     My post today will describe the books I have long-awaited since 2014, to be released 2015. 2015 is literally the year so many exciting new books are coming out and I'm ecstatic to go to the  bookstore and purchase them!

     Just a couple of them that I could think of off the top my head are (in no particular order):
  1. The Raven King // Maggie Stiefvater; *Goodreads here* 
  2. The Fill-In Boyfriend // Kasie West; *Goodreads here*
  3. The Heir // Kiera Cass; *Goodreads here*
  4. Carry On // Rainbow Rowell; *Goodreads here*
  5. P.S. I Still Love You // Jenny Han; *Goodreads here*
  6. Queen of Shadows // Sarah J. Maas; *Goodreads here*
  7. Their Fractured Light // Amie Kaufman + Meagan Spooner; *Goodreads here*
     That's all for my post, and remember: you should be a tree; they have awesome afterlives.

No comments:

Post a Comment