Thursday, February 5, 2015

GOALS: February

     Hello fellows!

     Books, books, books. What is my post about? BOOKS. This post, this time, is for my to-be-read books for the month of February (the month of loveeeeee).

     Okay, so my book goals for this month are:

Title: Heir of Fire
Author: Sarah J. Maas
Publisher: Bloomsbury USA Childrens
Date Released: September 2, 2014
Number of Pages: 562








Title: The Assassin's Blade
Author: Sarah J. Maas
Publisher: Bloomsbury USA Childrens
Date Released: March 4, 2014
Number of Pages: 448







Title: I Am Malala
Author: Malala Yousafzai
Publisher: Little, Brown and Company
Date Released: October 8, 2013
Number of Pages: 327







Title: Daughter of Smoke and Bone
Author: Laini Taylor
Publisher: Little, Brown and Company
Date Released: September 27, 2011
Number of Pages: 418







Title: Days of Blood and Starlight
Author: Laini Taylor
Publisher: Little, Brown and Company
Date Released: November 6, 2012
Number of Pages: 513







Title: Cinder
Author: Marissa Meyer
Publisher: Feiwel & Friends
Date Released: January 3, 2012
Number of Pages: 390







 
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22489107-fairest?ac=1https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13206760-scarlet?from_search=truehttps://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13206828-cress?ac=1


     I didn't include any information regarding the last three books (Scarlet, Cress and Fairest) because knowing me, I would've spoiled it myself and to you guys. So I overlooked adding a little info about them. Oopsies. The general information would be that they're all by Marissa Meyer and are in the Cinder series.
 
     I'm probably not going to completely read all of these books. Although you know, wishes never hurt anybody.

     That's all for my post, and remember: you should be a tree; they have awesome afterlives.

No comments:

Post a Comment