Sunday, February 22, 2015

FINISHED: Daughter of Smoke and Bone

     Hello fellows!
 
     It's me again, and I'm here to inform you guys that I finally completed reading Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor (see post about it here).

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/8490112-daughter-of-smoke-bone?ac=1
Title: Daughter of Smoke and Bone
Author: Laini Taylor
Publisher: Little, Brown and Company
Date Released: September 27, 2011
Number of Pages: 418

     To sum up the book in one word in is entirety, I would say it's: AWESOMAZING (awesome+amazing, get it?). I really have no further details to discuss about this book because my book review is coming up soon (maybe today?). Sorry for those who expected the other book reviews (Heir of Fire, Not In The Script, Let It Snow, A Little Something Different) but you'll have to wait because I'm so busy and I want to review this book while it is still fresh in my mind.

     That's all for my post, and remember: you should be a tree; they have awesome afterlives.

No comments:

Post a Comment