Monday, February 23, 2015

RENAME: Book Love From M.

     Hello fellows!

     You're probably wondering why the name of the blog you're looking at is quite different from the recent. Well, it's true. I've decided to change the name of my blog. From "Book Love From M." to "Book Loving By M."

     Not so much of a difference though, right? If you're wondering why, then that's because I felt like it. And don't worry, I won't be doing any more name changes if it confuses my viewers. I promise.

     To be honest, this is really what I've meant to say in this post; sorry again for the inconvenience. Lately, I've been feeling a little different. So I guess, it should reflect in my blog.

     That's all for my post, and remember: you should be a tree; they have awesome afterlives.

No comments:

Post a Comment